Working long hours on your feet is a fact. If you’re looking for durable safety work boots designed with unparalleled protective reinforcements and want to keep your feet comfortable after a long day, our work boots are designed with your needs in mind. They feature reinforced toe caps, steel caps boots or steel caps shoes and supportive midsoles to help reduce foot fatigue, so no matter what your job is, you can keep your feet protected with our high-performance work boots. Browse our selection of safety footwear today to find the right boot for the job.
We manufacture and stock some of the leading brands in the industry, like Magnum boots, Bata and Bison in safety footwear, and we’re constantly looking into innovators to bring new technologies to our lightweight designs, by providing you with a one-stop-choice for lightweight safety work boots that Australia loves.
- Bata Utility Gumboots$49.00 Incl. GST
- Bata Jobmaster 2 Gumboots$68.00 Incl. GST
- Bata Avenger Safety Ankle Boot$219.00 Incl. GST
- Bata Charger Jogger with Safety Toecap$109.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Strike Force 6.0 SZ CT Womens Black Work Boot$215.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Strike Force 8.0 SZ CT Womens Black Work Boot$225.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Precision Max SZ CT WPI Womens Stone Work Boot$215.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Precision Max SZ CT WPI Womens Black Work Boot$215.00 Incl. GST
- Bison XT Ankle Lace Up Safety Boot With Zip$190.00 Incl. GST
- Bison Dune Low Cut Zip Side Lace Up Safety Boot$160.00 Incl. GST
- Bata Dakota Ladies Safety Boots$134.00 Incl. GST
- Bata Hercules Elastic Sided Ankle Boot$59.00 Incl. GST
- Bata Zippy Side Zip Ankle Boot$125.00 Incl. GST
- Bata Longreach Composite Toecap Side Zip$185.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Precision Max Side Zip Waterproof I-Shield Work Boot - Wheat$215.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Precision Max SZ CT Wpi Work Boot Stone$215.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Roadmaster CT SZ CPSafety Work Boot Black$189.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Xt Boron Mid SZ CT Wpi Mens Boot$185.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Xt Boron Mid SZ CT Wpi Womens Boot$185.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Xt Boron Low Ct Shoe$159.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Strike Force 6.0 SZ CT Boot$215.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Strike Force 8.0 SZ CT Boot$225.00 Incl. GST
- Magnum Precision Max SZ CT Wpi Work Boot$215.00 Incl. GST
We aim to deliver reputable, high-quality workboots to Melbourne customers as well as across Australia. Our specially selected range including products from Bata Industrials & Magnum are recognised brands in workwear, so you can rest assured that you’re getting quality products. Made from the most appropriate materials, carefully designed and delivered to you at affordable prices, at WorkAmour we only provide the best.
Here at WorkArmour, we are proud to offer some of the leading brands in work safety boots. We strive to stay current with the latest in safety wear, technology, and innovation in the field. Currently, we stock Bata safety boots, Magnum boots, and Bison boots – three of the foremost brands within the industry.
Known for its strength, comfort and super light performance, Magnum Boots are the first choice in footwear for Law Enforcement, Military, Fire & Rescue, Healthcare, Service, Construction and Industrial professionals.
Elastic sided work boots
Browse our range of elastic-sided work boots tradies know and love. Designed to stretch easily on either side, these elastic sided work boots are comfortable and are easy to put on. Made from high-quality, long-lasting rambler leather and capable of resisting a drop force of 200 joules they offer premium protection for your toes. Bata hercules elastic sided ankle boot Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 SRA provides anti-static protection and are slip & oil resistant. Suitable for industries like Agriculture, Automotive, Manufacturing.
Safety Gumboots work boots
Manufactured as one of the ultimate choices for work-safe boots, Bata’s safety gumboots are constructed from PVC material that is waterproof, windproof, and acid-proof. They can resist a drop force of 200 joules to offer premium protection for your toes using a steel toe cap. Suitable for landscaping and gardening, they keep your feet and calves protected from cuts and abrasions. Our latest grip technology on the sole is designed to make wet and slippery surfaces easy to traverse.
Lace up work boots
For something more secure, choose the lace-up work boots from Magnum boots, Bata or Bison. These boots are designed with specialist technology fabric and materials to form a protective barrier between your feet and the environment. For superior strength and longevity, the lace-up work boot supplied by WorkArmour is ideal.
Side Zip work boots
With a side zip workboot, you’re choosing a quick and easy option for foot safety. These are designed for efficiency and quick changes between footwear with additional laces to ensure a snug fit.
Some of the side zip work boots:
Composite safety toe boots
30% lighter than steel toe caps, composite safety toe boots are designed around comfort and technology, so you don’t need to sacrifice foot relief for safety. Protect your feet while keeping them comfortable and healthy when you choose composite safety toe boots.
Composite safety toecaps are essential for workplaces dealing with heavy objects – such as factories, warehouses, and workshops. These are constructed from tough non-metal materials including carbon fibre, Kevlar, and fibreglass.
Composite toecaps are constantly being developed with the latest innovative technology, so you know we’ll always have the very best safety boots in stock.
Steel Toes Caps:
Steel toe caps can resist a drop force of 200 joules to offer premium protection for your toes.
Unisex safety boots
All our work boots are gender-inclusive, designed for a wide range of lengths and widths. For smaller or slender sizings, we stock additional boots that are crafted specifically for a smaller foot while affording the same level of protection and quality of design. If you require a work boot other than the ones we currently stock, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Safety Work boots for Women:
WorkArmour specialises in womens’s safety work boots specifically engineered for ladies. We know you work hard, so we’ve designed our women’s safety boots to give your feet the support they need.
We have a wide variety of boots, including steel capped toes, heat and acid resistance options, for those working in tough environments. Most importantly, they should be comfortable enough that after an exhausting day at work, your feet don’t hurt.
Our Bata dakota ladies safety boots zip sided lace-up work boots are designed specifically to fit the ladies foot with maximum comfort, support and durability in mind.
Magnum Xt Boron Mid SZ CT Wpi Womens Boot Contour molded PU footbed for increased comfort. Lightweight composite toe protection & asymmetric TPU toe cap with ultra-strong Coats thread
Which work boots do I need?
To help you pick the best pair, here are five essential things to look out for when shopping for work boots:
· Good Fit
· Construction Material
· Safety features
To get detailed information please read the resource page: 5 Essential Things to Look For When Buying Work Boots
Here at WorkArmour, we offer a wide range of work boots so you can always find the style that you’re looking for. To work out which type of safety work boots you require, check our guide below:
• Elastic sided work boots: steel toe cap, anti-static, slip & oil protection
• Gumboot work boots: steel toe cap, slip & water resistant, electric hazard protection
• Zip sided work boots: steel toe cap, breathable synthetic & leather upper with ergonomic zip combination, wide fitting last.
• Composite safety toe boots: padded collar & tongue, slip & oil resistant, Industry – mining, construction, landscaping, certified to AS 2210.3:2019 SRC
What are the best work boots suitable for Australian conditions?
There are a number of features to look out for when you buy safety boots online:
• Make sure they're designed with comfort in mind, so your feet are happy
• That they have water-resistant materials around the outer layer
• They have supportive soles for posture and performance
• The boots meet the guidelines for Australian safety at work
What are the most comfortable work boots?
The most comfortable work boots depend on a number of factors, including your own personal preferences. That said, we recommend lace-up and zip sided work boots for something more fitted to your foot shape, or elastic-sided work boots for something that affords more movement.
Why are safety boots required?
Safety boots are required to keep your feet safe and protected at work. They are built to accommodate all-day movement and walking through harsh or wet environments while keeping your feet dry and safe. Composite toe caps keep your toes safe against heavy falling objects so you can work with confidence. Buy a new pair of work boots online at WorkArmour today to experience these benefits for yourself.
Different Safety Standards to look out for:
Certified AS 2210.3:2019 Lic. BMP 708413 and EN ISO 20345:2011 Class 1 Lic. BMP 708414. SB SRC FO
Certified ASTM F2413-18 EH Resistant
Slip, Oil & Acid Resistant - Designed to meet the oil & acid resistance for standard AS 2210.3:2019