Workwear in Cranbourne for Both Men and Women
Finding tough yet comfortable protective workwear in Cranbourne can be a big challenge. When it comes to picking the best work garments, the last thing you want to have to settle for is something that might not keep you safe or be up to standards. Don’t feel like you need to sacrifice comfort or safety to get a good deal. At WorkArmour, it is completely possible to buy high-quality workwear without breaking the budget.
Safe and Comfortable
Your safety and comfort is our priority. That is why we only work with brands that are committed to creating quality products that stand the test of time. We offer workwear designed to keep you safe without compromising on comfort or style, with safety elements such as waterproofing, reflective tape, reliable pockets and more. With our workwear range, you will be able to focus on getting the job done safely and efficiently.
Size Zero to Plus Size Hi Vis Workwear
Our workwear selection comes in a wide range of sizes, from size zero to plus size. Some of our products also come in men and ladies fit, as well as maternity sizing. Use our size guide to find the right option that suits you.
About WorkArmour: Best Quality Brands with Lowest Price Guaranteed
At WorkArmour, we deliver the best workwear on the market, but we don’t make you break the bank to get them. We offer high quality brands at the lowest prices possible, to help make good workwear as accessible as possible. If you’re looking for tough, durable, and comfortable protective workwear in Pakenham, you have come to the right place.
View All Products
- Industrial Workwear: Physical protection should be a top priority when at work, especially in environments with potential safety risks. We offer a complete range of workwear for various industries to keep you safe and comfortable.
- Shirts: Our workwear in Cranbourne includes industrial shirts that are suitable for a range of environments. With practical features including press stud buttons and reinforced stitching, our two tone reflective shirts are perfect for day or night. Catering for both men and ladies, our Hi Vis shirts comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Polos: Whether you work in hospitality or industrial laundry settings, our breathable and lightweight polos will keep you cool and safe. Our Hi Vis polos comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Vests: Hi-visibility vests are a core item among safety workwear in Melbourne. Ideal for day and night use, our unisex vests feature secure hoop and loop closure, and reflective stripes. Our Hi Vis safety vests comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Coveralls: All in one coveralls will keep your entire body protected. Made from cotton and a hi-visibility material, our coveralls come in two designs for day and night wear. Our Hi Vis coveralls comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Roughalls: As a cooler alternative to coveralls, roughalls are breathable and ideal for layering. Our two tone cotton drill roughall has multiple pockets for convenience, with metal press stud front closure and back elastic straps dyed to match.
- Fleecies/Hoodies: Warm, reflective and comfortable, fleecies and hoodies are ideal for day and night work during the colder months. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jackets: Stay protected from the elements with the best workwear in Cranbourne. Our jackets include several durable layers that work against wind and rain, with waterproof and breathability ratings that exceed industry standards. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Trousers: An alternative to denim jeans, our range of trousers provide good coverage and protection and allows full movement during various jobs. Our workwear in Melbourne include a range of cargo pants, freezer pants, reflective trousers, and more.
- Dustcoats: Suited to the food industry, our lightweight dustcoats are breathable with a convenient back vent and concealed press studs.
- Shorts: Stay cool on the job with our high quality workwear in Cranbourne. Our shorts are tough and comfortable, and will help you avoid overheating in the Australian heat.
- Maternity: Being comfortable at work while pregnant is essential. Our maternity shirts and trousers will accommodate your growing bump and keep you comfortable. Our Maternity workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jac Shirts: Ideal for tradespeople, our jac shirts are smart as well as practical. Available in both long sleeve and short sleeve these shirts will enhance your workwear in Melbourne.
- Hi Visibility: Stay visible at work with reliable hi-visibility vests, jackets and trousers. Suitable for day or night use, our extensive range of hi vis workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Night Workers: Working at night can be dangerous so you need appropriate workwear to ensure safety. Our range of workwear for night use are reflective and made with reinforced stress points, suitable for a whole range of tasks.
- Outerwear: If your trade involves working outside, keep yourself warm and protected with our high quality outerwear. Our range includes hoodies, pullovers and bomber jackets with waterproof and breathability ratings that exceed industry standards. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Ladieswear: Our workwear in Cranbourne includes a range of high quality ladieswear. Designed to suit all body types, you’ll be comfortable and safe no matter what kind of work you’re doing.
- Kidswear: Available for kids up to aged 12, our kidswear includes cargo trousers, shirts, vests and polos. Your little ones will love these durable, well fitting and weather resistant garments!
- Food Industry: Working with food means you must stay hygienic at all times. Our food industry compliant workwear in Melbourne is designed with this in mind, and includes vented uniforms with practical designs.
- Freezerwear: Insulated jackets and trousers will ensure that you stay warm all day, even when working in cold environments for long hours. Water-resistant and well fitted, you’ll be set for all kinds of freezer work with our freezerwear.
- Industrial Laundry: For industrial laundry workwear in Melbourne, you need garments that are durable, practical and professional. Choose from our range of mandarin collar coats, shirts, and more.
Our flame retardant range includes shirts, jackets, trousers and protective hoods that are designed to meet and exceed Australian standards without compromising on value, comfort and quality. These garments provide the required protection for workers who may be exposed to extreme heat, flash fire, or open flames, including those who potentially work with live electricity or gas. Our flame retardant garments comply with AS/NZS 4602:1:2011.
- WorkCraft: Designed to meet the demands of modern industry, every WorkCraft item is rugged and durable, without sacrificing comfort and fit.
- Medi8: Medi8 offers some of the best quality hospital and medical workwear. All products are designed and manufactured to optimise performance, comfort and durability.
- FlameBuster: FlameBuster’s Wildland and Arc Flash garments are designed to be heat and flame-resistant, protecting workers who may be exposed to risky environments.
- ChefsCraft: ChefsCraft hospitality uniforms offer the best of both worlds. They are competitively priced without compromising on style and function.