Workwear in Moorabbin for Both Men and Women
Finding tough yet comfortable protective workwear in Moorabbin can be a big challenge. When it comes to picking the best work garments, the last thing you want to have to settle for is something that might not keep you safe or be up to standards. Don’t feel like you need to sacrifice comfort or safety to get a good deal. At WorkArmour, it is completely possible to buy high-quality workwear without breaking the budget.
Safe and Comfortable
Your safety and comfort is our priority. That is why we only work with brands that are committed to creating quality products that stand the test of time. We offer workwear designed to keep you safe without compromising on comfort or style, with safety elements such as waterproofing, reflective tape, reliable pockets and more. With our workwear range, you will be able to focus on getting the job done safely and efficiently.
Size Zero to Plus Size Workwear
Our workwear selection comes in a wide range of sizes, from size zero to plus size. Some of our products also come in men and ladies fit, as well as maternity sizing. Use our size guide to find the right option that suits you.
About WorkArmour: Best Quality Brands with Lowest Price Guaranteed
At WorkArmour, we deliver the best workwear on the market, but we don’t make you break the bank to get them. We offer high quality brands at the lowest prices possible, to help make good workwear as accessible as possible. If you’re looking for tough, durable, and comfortable protective workwear in Pakenham, you have come to the right place.
View All Products
- Industrial Workwear: For workwear in Moorabbin, we stock industrial uniforms that are suitable for a range of environments. Minimise injuries and stay protected with high quality and durable workwear that you can rely on.
- Shirts: Ideal for day and night use, our range of two tone reflective shirts come with practical features such as pockets and press stud buttons. We also have a selection of vented shirts to keep you cool during the warmer months. Our Hi Vis shirts comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Polos: Made from breathable micromesh, our polos will help you stay at a comfortable temperature during the day. Our hi visibility polos are suited for industrial laundry settings and other applications, and comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Vests: Complete your workwear in Melbourne with hi-visibility vests that are well-fitted and comfortable. Stay visible at work and keep your team safe with our range of unisex reflective vests. These Hi Vis safety vests comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Coveralls: These all-in-ones will protect your body all day. The secure fastenings mean they won’t accidentally come undone, and angled pockets provide open access. We also offer coveralls for Night-workers. Our Hi Vis coveralls comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Roughalls: Roughalls are often a staple piece of workwear in Moorabbin, especially in hot weather. Stay cool and comfortable on site with our roughalls, which provide full body protection.
- Fleecies/Hoodies: Keep you upper half extra warm with hoodies and fleecies from Work Armour. Made from high-quality materials that provide thermal protection, they also come with a hi visibility finish to reduce safety risks. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jackets: If the majority of your work is outside, it’s worth investing in a high-quality, durable jacket. Our zip front jackets are weather-resistant, with waterproof and breathability ratings that exceed industry standards, so you can be well protected from the elements. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Trousers: Our industrial trousers are comfortable and practical. The fit will allow full movement for various tasks, and our range includes cargo pants, cotton trousers, as well as reflective trousers.
- Dustcoats: These long length coats are light enough to keep you cool while remaining protected for everyday work. Breathable and easy to care for, our dustcoats are ideal for a range of jobs.
- Shorts: Adapt your workwear in Melbourne to the hot Aussie summer with high-quality shorts from Work Armour. Our work shorts are tough and comfortable, able to withstand the rigours of industrial work.
- Maternity: Our maternity range is designed to cater to your growing body, allowing you to continue working safely and comfortably throughout your pregnancy. Our Maternity workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jac Shirts: Available in a range of colours as well as both long sleeved and short sleeved designs, jac shirts are an everyday staple in industrial workwear.
- Hi Visibility: You could be in danger if you aren’t visible at work. Our hi-visibility clothing ensures that you are seen, reducing potential injuries and accidents on site. Our extensive range of hi vis workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Night Workers: If you work at night, your workwear should include reflective items that are practical and optimised for night time work. Our workwear in Moorabbin includes a range that is suited to night use, keeping you safe and comfortable.
- Outerwear: You need extra protection when working outside. Our high quality outerwear includes durable cover ups such as pullovers, jackets and hoodies that have high waterproof and breathability ratings. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Ladieswear: From shirts to trousers, our range of ladieswear fits all shapes and sizes comfortably. Whether you’re working inside or outside, we have items to suit every worker, task and environment.
- Kidswear: Let your kids dress up in quality workwear just like mom and dad! Our kidswear are durable, well fitting and weather resistant, available in sizes for up to 12 years old.
- Food Industry: Dress correctly for food industry roles with polos, dust coats and shirts that will keep you hygienic and safe at work. Our food industry compliant workwear are vented and practical, perfect for various roles.
- Freezerwear: Thermal and water-resistant, our freezerwear will keep you warm and comfortable when working in cold environments.
- Industrial Laundry: As part of our workwear in Moorabbin, our industrial laundry range is professional, comfortable and practical.
Our flame retardant range provides the required protection for workers who may be exposed to extreme heat, flash fire, or open flames. This includes firefighters and workers who potentially work with live electricity or gas. Our selection includes shirts, jackets, trousers, protective hoods, and more, and these garments comply with AS/NZS 4602:1:2011.
- WorkCraft: Designed to meet the demands of modern industry, every WorkCraft item is rugged and durable, without sacrificing comfort and fit.
- Medi8: Medi8 offers some of the best quality hospital and medical workwear. All products are designed and manufactured to optimise performance, comfort and durability.
- FlameBuster: FlameBuster’s Wildland and Arc Flash garments are designed to be heat and flame-resistant, protecting workers who may be exposed to risky environments.
- ChefsCraft: ChefsCraft hospitality uniforms offer the best of both worlds. They are competitively priced without compromising on style and function.