Workwear in Pakenham for Both Men and Women
Finding tough yet comfortable protective workwear in Dandenong can be a big challenge. When it comes to picking the best work garments, the last thing you want to have to settle for is something that might not keep you safe or be up to standards. Don’t feel like you need to sacrifice comfort or safety to get a good deal. At WorkArmour, it is completely possible to buy high-quality workwear without breaking the budget.
Safe and Comfortable
Your safety and comfort is our priority. That is why we only work with brands that are committed to creating quality products that stand the test of time. We offer workwear designed to keep you safe without compromising on comfort or style, with safety elements such as waterproofing, reflective tape, reliable pockets and more. With our workwear range, you will be able to focus on getting the job done safely and efficiently.
Size Zero to Plus Size Hi Vis Workwear
Our workwear selection comes in a wide range of sizes, from size zero to plus size. Some of our products also come in men and ladies fit, as well as maternity sizing. Use our size guide to find the right option that suits you.
About WorkArmour: Best Quality Brands with Lowest Price Guaranteed
At WorkArmour, we deliver the best workwear on the market, but we don’t make you break the bank to get them. We offer high quality brands at the lowest prices possible, to help make good workwear as accessible as possible. If you’re looking for tough, durable, and comfortable protective workwear in Pakenham, you have come to the right place.
- Wildlander Fire Fighting Jacket with FR Reflective Tape$119.00 Incl. GST
- Wildlander Fire Fighting Trouser with FR Reflective Tape$99.00 Incl. GST
- Hurricane Hi Vis Waterproof Jacket$70.00 Incl. GST
- Frost Hi Vis Reversible Vest$40.00 Incl. GST
- Tornado Hi Vis 4-In-1 Jacket With Tape$98.00 Incl. GST
- Thunder Hi Vis Modern Bomber Jacket$49.00 Incl. GST
- Typhoon Hi Vis Modern Bomber Jacket$59.00 Incl. GST
- Tempest Hi Vis Bomber Jacket$59.00 Incl. GST
- Alpine Hi Vis Hoodie With Tape$48.00 Incl. GST
- Ridge Hi Vis Half Zip Pullover With Tape$44.00 Incl. GST
- Peak Hi Vis Hoodie With Tape$46.00 Incl. GST
- Summit Hi Vis Hoodie$39.00 Incl. GST
- Crest Hi Vis Half Zip Pullover$36.00 Incl. GST
- Food Industry Hi Vis L/S Jacshirt$22.00 Incl. GST
- Food Industry Hi Vis S/S Jacshirt$22.00 Incl. GST
- Food Industry Hi Vis L/S Jacshirt With Contrast Collar$22.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis L/S Cotton Work Shirt With X Pattern Reflective Tape$36.00 Incl. GST
- FReezer Pant With Reflective Tape$79.00 Incl. GST
- Two Tone Freezer Jacket With Reflective Tape$99.00 Incl. GST
- Food Industry L/S Long Dustcoat With Mandarin Collar$30.00 Incl. GST
- Food Industry Hi Vis L/S Long Dustcoat With Mandarin Collar$30.00 Incl. GST
- Two Tone Cotton Roughall$48.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis Cotton Coveralls With Reflective Tape$59.00 Incl. GST
- Unisex Hi Vis Safety Vest With Shoulder Pattern Reflective Tape$9.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis L/S Micromesh Polo With Pocket And Reflective Tape$21.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis S/S Micromesh Polo With Pocket And Reflective Tape$19.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis L/S Closed Front Cotton Work Shirt With Reflective Tape$36.00 Incl. GST
- Heavy Duty Hi Vis L/S Hybrid Closed Front Cotton Work Shirt$30.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis L/S Closed Front Cotton Work Shirt$30.00 Incl. GST
- Lightweight Hi Vis L/S Closed Front Vented Cotton Work Shirt$30.00 Incl. GST
- Unisex Hi Vis Safety Vest$6.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis L/S Cotton Back Polo With Pocket$21.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis S/S Cotton Back Polo With Pocket$19.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis Food Industry L/S Micromesh Polo$17.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis Food Industry S/S Micromesh Polo$15.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis L/S Micromesh Polo With Pocket$17.00 Incl. GST
- Hi Vis S/S Micromesh Polo With Pocket$15.00 Incl. GST
- Industrial Workwear: To complete your workwear in Pakenham, we have an extensive range of industrial workwear to keep you protected during various tasks in various environments.
- Shirts: Suitable for day or night, our two tone reflective shirts come in long sleeves and short sleeves, and are available for both men and women. Our taped shirts use only the best quality reflective tapes, and other features include pockets, press stud buttons and reinforced stitching. Our Hi Vis shirts comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Polos: Lightweight yet durable, our polos are ideal for a range of applications. Our Hi Vis polos comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Vests: Stay safe and seen with hi-visibility workwear in Melbourne. Our unisex vests feature reflective tape and secure fastenings, and all our Hi Vis safety vests comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Coveralls: Made from high-quality cotton, our coveralls are designed to protect you from the chest to your legs. Featuring press stud fastenings and angled pockets, our coveralls also come in options for night workers. Our Hi Vis coveralls comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Roughalls: Our roughalls are made from 100% cotton to create breathable workwear in Pakenham. The comfortable elastic straps sit in the perfect position so you can work without distractions.
- Fleecies/Hoodies: For additional warmth, fleecies and hoodies are the ideal addition to your workwear. Available in a zip through or overhead design, our fleecies and hoodies include useful features such as pockets and a hi visibility finish. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jackets: Add a waterproof layer to your workwear in Pakenham with our zip front jackets. Ideal for working outside, our jackets have waterproof and breathabilty ratings that exceed industry standards, allowing you to work in the worst weather conditions. Our Hi Vis jackets comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Trousers: We stock a wide range of work pants for all kinds of applications. Easy to move in and durable, our cargo trousers, reflective pants and drawstring pants will withstand the rigours of industrial work.
- Dustcoats: Keep your body covered with high-quality and lightweight dustcoats. With long sleeves, concealed studs and convenient pockets, our dustcoats are practical for everyday use.
- Shorts: Workwear in Melbourne should include comfortable shorts that are suitable for the hot Australian heat. Our range of work shorts are high quality and tough, ensuring that your movements aren’t restricted when at work.
- Maternity: Our selection of workwear includes a maternity range, specially designed to grow with your bump to ensure you remain comfortable at work throughout your pregnancy. Our Maternity workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jac Shirts: Smart and comfortable, our jac shirts are available in both long and short sleeves. Stay cool while working in a range of industries.
- Hi Visibility: Staying visible at work can reduce accidents on site. Browse our wide range of hi visibility gear such as vests, jackets and pants. Our hi vis workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Night Workers: Our workwear in Pakenham includes reflective nightwear such as trousers, jackets and coveralls. Specially made for night use, these trousers, jackets and coveralls can keep you safe and visible.
- Outerwear: Add another layer of protection with our waterproof and breathable outerwear. We stock a range of items to suit all needs including pullovers, hoodies and jackets that are suitable for all weather conditions. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Ladieswear: At Work Armour, our workwear in Pakenham includes ladieswear suitable for all shapes and sizes. No matter what environment and industry, we have what you need to be safe and professional at work.
- Kidswear: Let your little one dress up as their hero in workwear! We stock kidswear that are durable, well fitting and weather resistant, with sizes for up to 12 years old.
- Food Industry: Whether you work in a hot kitchen or front of house, you need professional and food industry compliant workwear. Stay hygienic and comfortable with our vented uniforms that you can wear during long shifts.
- Freezerwear: In cold and wet environments, our freezerwear is just what you need. From thick trousers to insulated jackets, protect yourself from the cold with the right workwear from Work Armour.
- Industrial Laundry: For industry laundry jobs, you need practical workwear that won’t get in the way. We have everything you need to be well equipped and professional, from mandarin collar coats, shirts and more.
- Flame Retardant: Our flame retardant range provides the required protection for workers who may be exposed to extreme heat, flash fire, or open flames. This includes firefighters and workers who potentially work with live electricity or gas. The selection includes shirts, jackets, trousers, protective hoods, and more. These garments comply with AS/NZS 4602:1:2011.
Frequently Asked Questions About Workwear
1. What does hi-vis mean?
The term 'hi vis' stands for 'high visibility. The Australian government mandates compliance with industry regulations for hi-vis attire. The standard AS/NZS 4602.1 must be met by all hi visibility garments used for high-risk applications, which includes exposure to hazards such as moving vehicles, equipment, and other high-risk situations. The standard AS/NZS 1906.4 involves hi vis and retro-reflective materials and devices used for road traffic control. It specifies the physical properties for the various high visibility materials, along with the photometric and colorimetric qualities
Wearing hi-vis clothing plays a crucial role as it ensures that the people are visible from a distance, which helps avoid accidents otherwise caused by visibility issues.
2. Who wears hi-vis clothing?
Generally, people working at congested traffic zones, mines, and construction sites are mandated to wear hi-vis clothing. Wearing hi-vis helps workers stand out against the smoky, crowded, and noisy background. Additionally, it alerts drivers and heavy machine operators of workers' presence, and accidents can be avoided.
3. Why do tradies wear hi-vis?
Workers who work on busy worksites like regular traffic or hazardous materials on construction sites wear hi-vis clothing. This clothing ensures employee safety and helps in making the labourers stand out against their background.
4. Is hi-vis yellow or green?
According to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1906.4.2010, yellow (or lime) and orange are the two colours that meet this standard for daytime hi-vis. Hi-vis with reflective tape is also an important part of this type of clothing.
5. What colour hi-vis should I wear?
It depends on the nature of your work and your working hours. If you work on a construction site during the daytime, you should prefer wearing a fluorescent fabric, typically yellow or orange, that covers at least 0.4 m2 of your torso. Consider wearing hi-vis clothing with reflective tape if you are working at night.
6. Can you wear an hi-vis on the building site?
Yes, you can wear hi-vis clothing on a construction site as far as it covers at least 0.4 m2 of your torso. The company logo should not cover more than 10 x 10 cm of surface area. If you are working onsite at night, make sure your attire complies with the reflective tape mandate.
7. What is the best workwear?
Workwear for workers on construction sites will vary with those working in hazardous situations like close to power lines. A work uniform that suits your job, complies with Australian standards and provides safety could be a good investment.
8. Is hi-vis mandatory?
Hi-vis is mandatory for workers working on construction sites, mines, warehouses, and high traffic zones. They are mandated to wear a high vis that covers the torso at the minimum and full apparel at the highest end. The hi-vis clothing should also comply with the colour standards mandated by the Australian government.
9. Do you have to wear a hi-vis in a warehouse?
Most warehouses are surrounded by tall shelves of products, forklifts, and heavy machinery. Hence, the Australian government has mandated warehouse owners and operators to provide hi-vis clothing for their employees.
10. What is the difference between yellow and orange hi-vis?
Wearing a hi-vis garment ensures that you stand out against the background. Both yellow and orange hi-vis are permissible. However, yellow hi-vis appears to be brighter, and orange generally denotes a hazard. Your onsite Health & Safety Officer must decide the appropriate hi-vis clothing for the job you do.
11. Why do construction workers wear orange?
Construction workers generally wear fluorescent orange as it helps to stand out against smoky, translucent, and dim backgrounds on construction sites. The orange hi-vis signifies a sense of warning or hazard, reflecting the degree of danger they might face.
12. Is red considered a hi-vis?
When it comes to Australian high visibility standards, Orange-red, Yellow, Red, Orange, and Yellow are approved hi-vis colours. Workers working at night or in a dim-lit space must wear hi-vis with reflective tapes to ensure maximum visibility.
13. Why should you wear hi-vis clothing in an emergency?
High visibility clothing ensures any person in an emergency is distinctively visible to rescuing teams and fellow onsite personnel. Quite often, emergencies can have smoke or low lighting in a high-intensity situation. Hi-vis clothing ensures that the person in need of help is visible.
14. What are the classes of hi-vis garments?
There are six classes of hi-vis garments.
- Class D (daytime use, fluorescent colours, not meant for night)
- Class N (provide high visibility in the dark, retroreflective tapes)
- Class D/N (Class D and N compliant)
- Class F (fluorescent fabrics for day use only)
- Class R (retroreflective material for night use only)
- Class RF (Class F and R compliant)
15. Which hi-vis should I buy?
The type of job you do on construction sites, mining locations, high traffic zones, and warehouses varies. You should buy hi-vis clothing that fits your onsite safety requirements and meets the compliance standards applicable to your job.
- WorkCraft: Designed to meet the demands of modern industry, every WorkCraft item is rugged and durable, without sacrificing comfort and fit.
- Medi8: Medi8 offers some of the best quality hospital and medical workwear. All products are designed and manufactured to optimise performance, comfort and durability.
- FlameBuster: FlameBuster’s Wildland and Arc Flash garments are designed to be heat and flame-resistant, protecting workers who may be exposed to risky environments.
- ChefsCraft: ChefsCraft hospitality uniforms offer the best of both worlds. They are competitively priced without compromising on style and function.