Workwear for Both Men and Women
Finding tough yet comfortable protective workwear in Pakenham can be a big challenge. When it comes to picking the best work garments, the last thing you want to have to settle for is something that might not keep you safe or be up to standards. Don’t feel like you need to sacrifice comfort or safety to get a good deal. At WorkArmour, it is completely possible to buy high-quality workwear without breaking the budget.
Safe and Comfortable
Your safety and comfort is our priority. That is why we only work with brands that are committed to creating quality products that stand the test of time. We offer workwear designed to keep you safe without compromising on comfort or style, with safety elements such as waterproofing, reflective tape, reliable pockets and more. With our workwear range, you will be able to focus on getting the job done safely and efficiently.
Size Zero to Plus Size Workwear
Our workwear selection comes in a wide range of sizes, from size zero to plus size. Some of our products also come in men and ladies fit, as well as maternity sizing. Use our size guide to find the right option that suits you.
About WorkArmour: Best Quality Brands with Lowest Price Guaranteed
At WorkArmour, we deliver the best workwear on the market, but we don’t make you break the bank to get them. We offer high quality brands at the lowest prices possible, to help make good workwear as accessible as possible. If you’re looking for tough, durable, and comfortable protective workwear in Pakenham, you have come to the right place.
View All Products
- Industrial Workwear: To complete your workwear in Pakenham, we have an extensive range of industrial workwear to keep you protected during various tasks in various environments.
- Shirts: Suitable for day or night, our two tone reflective shirts come in long sleeves and short sleeves, and are available for both men and women. Our taped shirts use only the best quality reflective tapes, and other features include pockets, press stud buttons and reinforced stitching. Our Hi Vis shirts comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Polos: Lightweight yet durable, our polos are ideal for a range of applications. Our Hi Vis polos comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Vests: Stay safe and seen with hi-visibility workwear in Melbourne. Our unisex vests feature reflective tape and secure fastenings, and all our Hi Vis safety vests comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Coveralls: Made from high-quality cotton, our coveralls are designed to protect you from the chest to your legs. Featuring press stud fastenings and angled pockets, our coveralls also come in options for night workers. Our Hi Vis coveralls comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Roughalls: Our roughalls are made from 100% cotton to create breathable workwear in Pakenham. The comfortable elastic straps sit in the perfect position so you can work without distractions.
- Fleecies/Hoodies: For additional warmth, fleecies and hoodies are the ideal addition to your workwear. Available in a zip through or overhead design, our fleecies and hoodies include useful features such as pockets and a hi visibility finish. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jackets: Add a waterproof layer to your workwear in Pakenham with our zip front jackets. Ideal for working outside, our jackets have waterproof and breathabilty ratings that exceed industry standards, allowing you to work in the worst weather conditions. Our Hi Vis jackets comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Trousers: We stock a wide range of work pants for all kinds of applications. Easy to move in and durable, our cargo trousers, reflective pants and drawstring pants will withstand the rigours of industrial work.
- Dustcoats: Keep your body covered with high-quality and lightweight dustcoats. With long sleeves, concealed studs and convenient pockets, our dustcoats are practical for everyday use.
- Shorts: Workwear in Melbourne should include comfortable shorts that are suitable for the hot Australian heat. Our range of work shorts are high quality and tough, ensuring that your movements aren’t restricted when at work.
- Maternity: Our selection of workwear includes a maternity range, specially designed to grow with your bump to ensure you remain comfortable at work throughout your pregnancy. Our Maternity workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Jac Shirts: Smart and comfortable, our jac shirts are available in both long and short sleeves. Stay cool while working in a range of industries.
- Hi Visibility: Staying visible at work can reduce accidents on site. Browse our wide range of hi visibility gear such as vests, jackets and pants. Our hi vis workwear complies with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Night Workers: Our workwear in Pakenham includes reflective nightwear such as trousers, jackets and coveralls. Specially made for night use, these trousers, jackets and coveralls can keep you safe and visible.
- Outerwear: Add another layer of protection with our waterproof and breathable outerwear. We stock a range of items to suit all needs including pullovers, hoodies and jackets that are suitable for all weather conditions. Our Hi Vis fleece jumpers and hoodies comply with AS/NZS 1906.4: 2010 – High Visibility Materials, and AS/NZS 4602.1: 2011 – High Visibility Safety Garments
- Ladieswear: At Work Armour, our workwear in Pakenham includes ladieswear suitable for all shapes and sizes. No matter what environment and industry, we have what you need to be safe and professional at work.
- Kidswear: Let your little one dress up as their hero in workwear! We stock kidswear that are durable, well fitting and weather resistant, with sizes for up to 12 years old.
- Food Industry: Whether you work in a hot kitchen or front of house, you need professional and food industry compliant workwear. Stay hygienic and comfortable with our vented uniforms that you can wear during long shifts.
- Freezerwear: In cold and wet environments, our freezerwear is just what you need. From thick trousers to insulated jackets, protect yourself from the cold with the right workwear from Work Armour.
- Industrial Laundry: For industry laundry jobs, you need practical workwear that won’t get in the way. We have everything you need to be well equipped and professional, from mandarin collar coats, shirts and more.
- Flame Retardant: Our flame retardant range provides the required protection for workers who may be exposed to extreme heat, flash fire, or open flames. This includes firefighters and workers who potentially work with live electricity or gas. The selection includes shirts, jackets, trousers, protective hoods, and more. These garments comply with AS/NZS 4602:1:2011.
- WorkCraft: Designed to meet the demands of modern industry, every WorkCraft item is rugged and durable, without sacrificing comfort and fit.
- Medi8: Medi8 offers some of the best quality hospital and medical workwear. All products are designed and manufactured to optimise performance, comfort and durability.
- FlameBuster: FlameBuster’s Wildland and Arc Flash garments are designed to be heat and flame-resistant, protecting workers who may be exposed to risky environments.
- ChefsCraft: ChefsCraft hospitality uniforms offer the best of both worlds. They are competitively priced without compromising on style and function.