Bata Longreach Composite Toecap Side Zip
Premium 6" metal free zip sided lace-up ankle boot
Compliance / Key Features
- Composite Toe Footwear
- Slip Oil Resistant Footwear
- Slip Resistant Footwear
- YKK Side Zipper Footwear
- Padded Collar & Tongue - Added foam around the ankle & shin area to provide better support, stability and comfort.
- Wheat Nubuck Leather Upper - Made from high quality, long lasting nubuck leather.
- Composite Toecap - Non metal toe cap offers protection against injuries and can withstand a force of up to 200 joules.
- YKK Zipper - High quality zipper provides a quick release and ease of access.
- D30® Impact Protection - Comfort & impact absorption to help soften the weight of working on your feet all day.
- Nomex Stitching - Sewing thread that is made from heat and fire retardant meta-aramid fiber.
- Armour Layer Midsole Protection - Advanced non-metal midsole that protects the foot against sharp objects penetrating through the sole.
- Toe Scuff Protection - Added toe scuff and abrasion protection to prolong the life of the boot.
- EH Protection - Minimises the flow of electricity to the ground, reducing the risk of electrocution.
- Slip & Oil Resistant - Designed to meet the slip & oil resistance for standard AS/NZS 2210.3.
- Heat Resistant Rubber Outsole - Durable outsole can withstand extremely high temperatures of up to 300°C.
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protection - Added leather protection from oil and water and also makes cleaning easier.
- Life Natural Anti-Odour Lining - Plant-based antimicrobial protection that eliminates 99% of odour causing bacteria.
- 3m™ Thinsulate™ Insulation - Fine mircofibers help trap air and block body radiatn heat loss, making it an efficient insulator.
- Industry - Mining, Construction, Landscaping
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 SRC
- Certified to ASTM F2413-18 EH Resistant
WorkArmour Solutions offers Free Standard Shipping for purchases over $100.00 Inc GST using Australia Post and other carriers from time to time. Orders below $100 Inc GST will have a flat delivery charge of $9.95 per order (standard shipping). Exceptions are deliveries to Tasmania, Western Australia, and Northern Territory, where a flat delivery charge of $9.95 per order (standard shipping) will be applied regardless of order value.
If we receive your order before 11am Mon-Fri AEST, and your item is in stock, your order will be dispatched on the same day.
At this stage, all deliveries will not require any signature.
As a general practice, we try to consolidate the order and send all the items as one shipment. If you have ordered several brands, it means that we may have to wait for all the items to come into our store and then dispatch it. If that is the case, then it may take 3 or more business days to dispatch. We will provide an ETD in such cases.
Footwear ordered, on its own or with other items, may be shipped directly from supplier warehouse and be delivered as separate parcel. In this case, you will receive more than one tracking detail for your order.
Standard Shipping - Delivery/Transit Times (after dispatch)
Within Melbourne metropolitan area
2 to 3 business days
Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide
3 to 5 business days
5 to 6 business days
3 to 5 business days
Perth, Darwin, most regional areas
7 to 10 business days
Above timeframes are estimate that are subject to seasonal peaks and may take longer.
We do not give any guarantees that your order will be delivered within a certain time as it is dependent on Australia Post and other carriers that we may use from time to time.
Express Shipping – Costs/Delivery/Transit times (after time of dispatch)
We do offer Australia Post Express Shipping at an extra cost. You will be able to select Express Shipping at checkout and cost will be calculated at that time. (Please note that Express Shipping is not available for Magnum footwear.)
Please ensure to refer to Australia Post website to check which areas are covered by their Express Post service and how long it will take. We do not give any guarantees that your order will be delivered within a certain time as it is dependent on Australia Post.
Please note that WorkArmour Solutions doesn’t ship outside of Australia at this stage.
We are not able to ship orders on Victorian public holidays. We will ship the next business day.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
WorkArmour Solutions strives to keep you happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we will refund or exchange if you return your goods within 10 business days of receipt. You must use our Online Returns Portal to lodge and initiate your Returns request. Please click on the button below:INITIATE RMA
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all the swing tags. A copy of the WorkArmour Solutions invoice or printout of Return Authority email must be attached to all returned goods.
Refunds & Exchanges:
Returns or exchanges are valid only on items with defective or faulty manufacturing faults. Incorrect choice of products or “change of mind” are not eligible for refund or exchange of products. We strongly request that you thoroughly check the contents of your shopping cart before finalizing your order.
If your refund or exchange is approved, we will process it within 7-10 working days of receiving the item. For approved refunds, there will be a Restocking fee of $20 + GST or 15% of the stock item price – whichever is higher. Restocking fee & original freight will be deducted from order amount and nett amount will be refunded to you.
Shipping Charges for Returns & Exchanges:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.