Magnum Boots at WorkArmour Solutions Melbourne, Australia
Known for its strength, comfort and super light performance, Magnum Boots are the first choice in footwear for Law Enforcement, Military, Fire & Rescue, Healthcare, Service, Construction and Industrial professionals.
The first Magnum boot was created in 1982 in the US, when the FBI training centre required lightweight, athletic yet comfortable tactical boots. These boots are available in several variations, including in full leather, waterproof and steel toe versions.
From there, Magnum soon expanded their range to include options that suit different climates, styles and uniform requirements. Today, Magnum is sold in more than 100 countries around the world, as they continue to innovate and create the best ‘Fit for Purpose’ footwear.
Designed for the hard-working professional, Magnum Boots are built to suit a variety of users, and provide security, durability and support on the job.
Some of the key features found in Magnum footwear (may vary depending on the collection and shoe model) include:
- Patented, high-strength protection
- Slip resistant sole
- Comfort Plus insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- Waterproof breathable Clarino microfibre upper
- Durable full grain leather upper
- MAG-Dry technology waterproof membrane
- i-Shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Durable rust-proof hardware
- Scanner safe composite toe cap to protect your feet
- Sturdy, no-rust zipper
- Patented, rugged fabric
- Highly breathable lining for maximum comfort
- Cool, flexible and comfortable
- OrthoLite® Performance insoles for superior cushioning
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management
WorkArmour Solutions are an authorised supplier of Magnum Boots in Australia, and we offer a wide range of Magnum safety and work shoes.
View our complete selection of Magnum footwear on this page, or contact us for further assistance.
Magnum Boots Range
- Tactical boots – Designed for tough situations, tactical boots are durable and strong, with safety features to protect the feet from impact and harm. These are common within the military, police, law enforcement and other public services.
- Security footwear – To better support security personnel on duty, security shoes come with rubber soles, slip-resistant, extra cushioning and toe guard. These shoes are also lightweight and durable.
- Public safety footwear – Public safety shoes are made specifically for those who work in public safety, including police, paramedics and security personnel. These offer protective features such as safety toes, shock absorption, chemical- and slip-resistant.
- Military and army boots – Military boots are made to protect and perform in challenging environments, which may include hazards such as oils, water, abrasions, and soil. These boots also feature steel toe and composite safety toe for complete protection.
- Police boots – Similar to tactical boots, police boots are designed for law enforcement personnel. These boots are lightweight yet strong, with a load of safety and protection features including rubber outsole, composite toe caps, and anti-penetration plate.
- Firefighter boots – Firefighting boots are worn by firefighters as well as rescue personnel. It is important for these boots to provide comfort, support, protection and durability. Features include heat resistance, high traction rubber outsole, water resistance, anti-static and electrical hazard resistance properties.
Magnum Boots Australia Warranty
All Magnum products are covered under a one year manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty covers any material defects or issues with workmanship that occur within the first year from the customer’s date of purchase. To process any claims, proof of purchase is required.
This warranty does not cover fit or excessive wear and tear. Warranty claims will be inspected once returned, and may be rejected or voided if found that it is not a manufacturing issue.